Potato wedges are wedges of potatoes, often large and unpeeled, that are either baked or fried. They are sold at diners and fast food restaurants.
Prep Time : 11-15 minutes
Cooking time : 20-30 minutes
Course : Stater
Serve : 4
level of cooking : Easy
Taste : MildIngredients for Potato Wedges Recipe
- Step-1: Boil the potatoes in sufficient water for two minutes. Drain away the water.
- Step-2: Take cumin seeds, black peppercorns, red chilli powder and sea salt in a mortar and pound with a pestle.
- Step-3: Take the potato wedges in a bowl, sprinkle some of the pounded masala and mix. Add refined flour and sprinkle a little water and mix.
- Step-4: Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep fry the wedges, a few at a time, till golden and crisp.
- Step-5: Drain and place them on an absorbent paper. Sprinkle the remaining pounded masala over and serve hot.
- Calories : 1239 Kcal
- Carbohydrates : 208.1 gm
- Protein : 17.4 gm
- Fat : 38.2 gm
- Other : Potassium- 2327.1mg
Last updated 3 mins ago