These delicious crispy potato cheese balls make an awesome party statter. These are flavour addictive and will be loved by kids and grown ups alike.
Prep Time : 11-15 minutes
Cooking time : 11-15 minutes
Course : Stater
Serve : 4
level of cooking : Moderate
Taste : MildIngredients for Cheeseballs Recipe
- Step-1: Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add onion, green chillies and sauté till golden brown.
- Step-2: Mix together potatoes, bread crumbs, black pepper powder, salt, citric acid, onion-green chilli mixture in a bowl
- Step-3: Divide into small portions and roll into balls. Stuff each ball with cheese and roll again.
- Step-4: Heat oil in a kadai. Deep fry the balls till golden brown and crisp.
- Step-5: Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
- Calories : 550 Kcal
- Carbohydrates : 8.7 gm
- Protein : 15.7 gm
- Fat : 50.3 gm
- Other : Calcium- 233.8mg
Last updated 3 mins ago