The best role that this winter vegetable can give excellent taste in cooking.
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cooking time : 26-30 minutes
Course : Dessert
Serve : 4
level of cooking : Moderate
Taste : SweetIngredients for Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe
- Step-1: Peel,wash and greate carrots.
- Step-2: Heat pure ghee in thick-bottemed pan.Add grated carrots and saute for five minutes.
- Step-3: Add milk, green cardamom powder and cook on medium flame heat for five to six minuites or untill the milk evoprates and the carrots are cooked.
- Step-4: Stir in the greated mawa (khoya-home made) and sugar and cook for two to three minuites or till the sugar melt and mixes well, stirring continuously.
- Step-5: Continue to cook for two minuites more.
- Step-6: Garnish with chopped roasted cashewnuts,pistachios and kishmish. Serve hot or at room tempreature.
- Calories : 2637 Kcal
- Carbohydrates : 331.9gm
- Protein : 61.4gm
- Fat : 117.9gm
- Other : Iron- 16.5mg
Last updated 3 mins ago