This is a very awesome idea for snack and ideal item to be choose in high-tea or brunch menu.This chatpata and masaledar chole tikki will become your next favorite dish when you want to sit back and enjoy the taste.
Prep Time : 10-15 minutes
Cooking time : 31-40 minutes
Course : Snacks & Starters
Cuisine : Punjabi
Serve : 4Ingredients for Chole Tikki Recipe
- Step-1: Prepairing tikkis- Place the boiled potatoes in bowl.Add corn flour & spices.Than mixe the whole mixture.
- Step-2: Mixture fatten into round size shape patty than grace the oil in pan for shallow fry.
- Step-3: Prepairing chole- Heat oil in thick-bottemed pan.Add mustard seeds and fine chopped onion and green chilli.Fry till goldern brown
- Step-4: Add coreiender powder than Add tomato puree mix all spices.
- Step-5: Continue to cook for five to six minuites more till the oil left from puree.
- Step-6: Add boiled kabuli chana (chole).
- Step-7: Add water if needed than cook for more five minuites.
- Step-8: Serve hot with green chutney,tamarind chutney,chopped onion and naylon sev garnish with some frashy coriender fine chopped leaves.
- Calories : 824 Kcal
- Carbohydrates : 106.1gm
- Protein : 20.3gm
- Fat : 35.5gm
- Other : Iron- 8mg
Last updated 3 mins ago